You can expect the highest level of professional care because we take the time to understand your concerns and perspectives. We perform a comprehensive initial evaluation to determine an accurate diagnosis. We seek to partner with you to formulate individual treatment plans designed to offer you options that best suit your needs and wants.
Please note we do not process psychiatric disability applications nor provide authorization letters for emotional support animals.
FPA Providers are qualified to treat patients with a variety of problems, such as:
• Adjustment disorders due to job, stress, and life-phase transitions
• Adult (age 18 and over) attention-deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD)
• Anxiety/panic attacks
• Bipolar disorder
• Depression, seasonal affective disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder
• Grief and bereavement
• HIV-related mood and cognitive problems
• Treatment of mental health conditions while undergoing infertility treatment
• Memory problems and dementia
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Psychosis and thought disorders
• Adverse side effects from psychotropic medications